Preston Girls Secondary College Council is responsible for setting policy and directions in relation to local curriculum issues, organisation, resources allocation, College budget and financial plans, maintenance and improvements to buildings, grounds and facilities.
Reporting to and communicating with the College community, selection and employment of the staff and other issues that may arise.
The composition of the council consists of:
- School Council President – Mr David Delaney
- One Vice President
- One Executive Officer
- One Treasurer / DEECD Employee
- Four Community Representatives
- Four Parent Representative
- One DEECD Employee Member
School Council meetings are held every 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6.30pm.